Every search engine has its own rules to run, and so does Google. Chrome SEO personnel who optimize search engines according to the rules will effectively improve the search ranking of the site on Google.This article summarizes 11 free word-of-mouth Google browser extensions to help SEO personnel do a good job in Google search engine optimization.
1. SEOquake.There are not many plug-ins that can combine all the data and functions needed to do SEO. SEOquake is one.SEOquake provides users with key categories of SEO data related to technology, content, link privileges, and allows them to customize what they want to see.
Chrome extensions that 11 SEO staff must know
2. SEO Analysis with SEOptimer.This plugin is similar to SEOquake, but has less data coverage than SEOquake.
3. Firebug Lite.Firebug Lite allows users to right-click any area of the page to see the code that creates each element of the page, such as how the title is coded, whether the link is grabbable, and so on.
5. User-Agent Switcher.User-Agent Switcher can change the signals that browsers use when requesting web pages from proxy servers, allowing your browser to bypass other browsers and devices such as Googlebot and Bingbot, helping to analyze the experience of different browsers and devices and to identify potential problems.
7. OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer.This plug-in recognizes structured data in Web pages, including JSON-LD, RDF, and microformats and metadata.Search engines give more weight to structured data because it helps search engines more accurately describe relevant content on your site.If your web page does not have structured data, you can use OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer to learn how competitors use structured data.
8. META SEO inspector.The plug-in displays basic catalogs of metadata on the page, along with various specification tags, no index tags, Open Graph tags, microformats, and so on.
9. PageSpeed Insights Pro.It’s important to know how fast a page loads, especially after Google updates the weighting method for how fast a page loads.PageSpeed Insights Pro takes some of the technology from Google’s official PageSpeed load speed detection tool and regroups it into a Web Page Extender, which you can use on any page at any time to see how fast the page is loading.
10. First Paint & Page Load Time.First Paint & Page Load Time has many similarities to PageSpeed Insights in functionality, but it also decodes web page data, shows the number and weight of various resources, and the top 10 weights are represented as trend charts.
11. Broken Link Checker.Invalid links can reduce the weight of your site on search engines. Broken Link Checker can help you identify invalid links on your pages so that you can handle them in a timely manner.
I bet you will find them useful!